- Article Marketing Help – Article Marketing Secrets Revealed
- How Many Keywords Should I Use?
- Article Marketing Secrets: How Do I Choose Good Keywords?
- I Chose Good Keywords – Why Am I Not Getting Traffic?
- Article Marketing Secrets: Automating Your Campaign
- Packages and Services
- Info and Articles
- SEO Copywriting
- Online Business Basics
- Traffic Building and SEO
- Article Marketing
- Press Releases
- Ebook Ghostwriting
Article Marketing Help – Article Marketing Secrets Revealed
Doing article marketing right can be daunting for a beginner. Luckily, article marketing help is available for those in need.
This article will open up some article marketing secrets and guide you over some of the most common hurdles online entrepreneurs will encounter when trying to make best use of this highly praised form of marketing. After reading through this you will be equipped to avoid the major article marketing related mistakes.
How Many Keywords Should I Use?
Keyword selection and keyword density are important for search engine optimization (SEO) and they are areas often misunderstood by would-be article marketers. Here are a few basic, general rules relating to keywords for article marketing purposes:
- Each article should be built around one specific keyword phrase, which should be included in the Title, Keyword and Description META tags
- The specific phrase or close variants should make up about 2-3% of the total body copy. This can be checked using online article marketing tools – at Premium Online Writing, we use top quality article marketing tools to ensure all articles are perfectly search engine friendly.
- You can sprinkle other related keywords throughout, but each article should primarily focus on ranking for one high demand keyword
Stick to these three principles and you’ll be on the right track. Of course, this implies that you’ve researched and chosen high demand, winnable keywords in the first place, which is an art unto itself.
Article Marketing Secrets: How Do I Choose Good Keywords?
First of all, you need to know what good keywords are. Good keywords should be specific, have a lot of people searching for them, and have preferably have little competition. Don’t make the mistake of trying to target extremely general keywords, like ‘golf.’
In this case, you will come up against a tsunami of competition which you can’t possibly beat unless you have plenty of money to invest in hiring people to write tons of articles.
Many of the best keywords for article marketing are three or four-word phrases. For instance, an article focused on the keyword ‘golf swing tips’ will probably be much better in terms of traffic than one on the keyword ‘golf.’
Although fewer people search for ‘golf swing tips’ than ‘golf,’ you have a much better chance of ranking well for the longer keyword phrase and therefore you’re more likely to get traffic from it.
The key for smaller businesses interested in SEO article submission is to find lots of these specific words and write lots of articles, rather than trying to target big, general keywords.
Big businesses with time and resources to spare can afford to go after the truly high demand keywords, but even then they should still be targeting the ‘easier’ keywords as well.
I Chose Good Keywords – Why Am I Not Getting Traffic?
This is a common complaint – someone believes they have done everything right, but they aren’t getting results. Usually it’s because they’ve relied on article marketing help from a poor source of information and never really learned how to do things right.
If this is the position you’re in, chances are you’ve made one of these common article marketing related mistakes:
- You’ve tried targeting keywords that are too general
- You’ve targeted keywords that have too much strong competition
- You haven’t optimized your articles properly for the search engines
- You need to build links to your articles before you’ll start to rank higher
These cover the four blunders that will account for most failed article marketing plans.
Article Marketing Secrets: Automating Your Campaign
One of the dreams of many people who get into Internet marketing – whether they admit it or not – is to one day sit back with a cash-generating business that “runs itself.”
While the Internet has made it possible to automate businesses to an extent never seen before, getting to that point and then maintaining that position requires time and resources.
The smartest and most savvy Internet marketers use outsourcing – leveraging other people’s time – to get to that stage.
For more article marketing help and to learn how Premium Online Writing’s article marketing services will guarantee you never have to worry about any of these mistakes, Contact Us today.
Author: Tom McSherry
Get a free quote on any of your web writing needs, including:
- Sales pages
- Home pages
- SEO copywriting
- Article marketing
- Ebook ghostwriting
- Press releases
- Complete online business creation
…whatever you need, we can make it happen.
Skype ID: tommcsherry
Still not sure? See some testimonials from satisfied existing clients.
Website not ranking well? Need quality inbound links? Try Premium SEO NZ today.